Malware Link Scanner - Free URL Checker
URL Scanner - Universal Resource Locator (URL) is a special form of individual address of a particular resource on the Internet. It can refer to the website, some particular document, or an image. The Internet user will just have to insert this code into the location bar in order to find the required website, folder, document, or image. An online website scanner becomes a necessity here in order to ensure that your website is secure and protected from vulnerabilities.
Scan a Link
Almost 70% of websites have vulnerabilities that can be exploited by hackers in order to access private back-end data such as financial information and customer details. Organizations can become the target of malicious attacks if they fail to continuously focus on web security. A number of website owners underestimate the danger and overestimate the cost of securing their servers and sites against attacks. They have to understand that maintaining reasonable and normal security is not expensive but getting hacked is.
While looking out for a good web application scanner ensure that it can detect the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Top 10 website vulnerabilities:
The most common top 10 vulnerability list 2021 are mentioned below;
- Cross Site Scripting
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Components with known vulnerabilities
- Security Misconfiguration
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Unvalidated redirects and Forwards
Scan URLs for Malware
URL scanning is responsible for analyzing the web page against domain threat history reports in order to check whether they are hiding any untrusting downloads. It is also possible for even legitimate websites to contain hidden "drive-by downloads". An online website scanner should meet the following criteria:
- Web vulnerability scanner tools are made for threat detection and response. It is much easier to prevent damage than to resolve it. Examine how fast and efficiently a web vulnerability scanner tool is capable of working and then select a reliable one.
- The URL scanner google tool must provide you with a detailed report on the website's performance and activities. This will help in reducing false negatives.
- The tool must not affect the website's performance and should focus on protecting and reporting possible vulnerabilities as much as possible.
- It is essential for the scanner to be easy to operate on the affected website. This will allow the website security staff to easily clean the whole hacked website.
Best Url Scanner - Web Link Virus Scanner
IT companies can install web vulnerability scanner tools that have the potential to clean up your website, but you will first have to pay for their subscription plans. For more options, you will have to check website vulnerability tools from other companies. That indeed leaves no chance to decide if their antivirus is really what you need. cWatch from Comodo has more benefits to provide and you can use its web vulnerability scanner tools and experience efficient web security.