The Best Features Your Website Security Testing Online Must Have
You wanted that type of website security testing that can leave you at ease – no anxieties at all. So when choosing that you got to be vigilant and picky as well. There is a website security testing that suits your website well. If you're not yet informed, there are website security testing that best suits other kinds of website. It's important that you know your own website, too. Hence, we're giving a short guide on what qualities website owners must seek from website security testing:
- 1The capability of a web security services to proactively block ANY type of attack on your website
- 2It can regularly scan for malware and vulnerabilities
- 3It continuously monitors the website and alert any security issues
- 4It can stop all hack attacks and prevent the exploit of vulnerabilities
- 5It can prevent malware penetration
- 6The website security testing tool block DDoS attacks and brute force attacks
- 7The website security testing tool is capable of detecting zero-day vulnerabilities
- 8The website security testing tool are checking for possible blacklisting symptoms and warn you – the website owner/webmaster before the website gets blacklisted
- 9The website security testing tool includes a Web Application Firewall (WAF) at all web servers to detect and filter embedded malicious website code
- 10The website security testing tool can block or mitigate the effects of various types of attacks such as HTTP Flood, User Data Protocol, Simple Service Discovery Protocol and Domain Name Server Denial of Service Attacks
- 11The website security testing tool can make content delivery and enhanced website security through a "caching" content delivery network faster. Ironically, most website software provides only non-caching content delivery, which could be considered as a namesake feature that contributes nothing towards enhancing website security or optimizing website performance.
- 12If you are an online merchant who has to handle credit cards online, then the web security testing tool must ensure a simple and automated way for continued compliance with the required PCI DSS standards.
Cwatch Does Security Check for Website
cWatch offers the most efficient features for businesses. It is the s website security testing tool that combines a Web Application Firewall (WAF) provisioned over a Secure Content Delivery Network (CDN). It is a fully capable website security check tool from around-the-clock staffed Cyber Security Operation Center (CSOC) of certified security analysts and is powered by a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) that leverages data from over 85 million endpoints to detect and mitigate threats before they occur.
To strengthen thesecurity for websites, here are the other features and short descriptions that cWatch has on its layers:
Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC)
Your team of always-on certified cybersecurity professionals providing 24x7x365 surveillance and remediation services.
The website security testing tool has PCI Scanning enables merchants and service providers to stay in compliance with PCI DSS.
Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
The website security testing tool has an advanced intelligence leveraging current events and data from 85M+ endpoints & 100M+ domains.
Malware Monitoring & Remediation
The website security testing tool online identifies malware, provides the tools and methods to remove it, and helps to prevent future malware attacks.
Secure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
The website security testing tool has a global system of distributed servers boost the performance of websites and web applications.
Protect your website every day using a website security testing tool. Stay calm and worry free when using website security testing online. It's the best investment you'll ever make. Register at the cWatch website to enjoy these various services.