Is Online Safety Really Important to You?
If you're very unlucky to experience malware infection, your website and your customers are definitely going to be in trouble. Web browsers will warn people to avoid your website. In result, they might turn to other websites to replace the services you provide - a definite plus point to your competitors. You can't let that happen.
Therefore, you will need to check the signs of a hacked website so you are aware when malware infection happens:
- Your hosting provider disabled your website.
- Web browsers blacklisted your website.
- You or your legitimate website visitors are redirected to inappropriate websites.
- Your website is sending emails on its own.
- Your website is loading really slow.
- There are malicious and strange folders and files within your website layers.
- Google shows warnings about your website.
- Your website is most sometimes vandalized by the hacker.
How Do Hackers Compromise Websites?
A hacker is undoubtedly very skilled in web development and malware programming. They have many creative ways to break into your website and destroy what you've created. You can lose your business, your customers, and your reputation. So, how does a hacker do it?
There are four ways to compromise a website. They are weak passwords, phishing or infecting your computer with malware, vulnerabilities or outdated software within the website layers you use, and a malware infection from another compromised website.
If you're just using a very simple word combination, the hacker can use a brute force password program to crack it. It's dangerous when you use the same exact password to other admin log-in credentials you have as well. Using the same exact password to all of your credentials can strategically shut your website down.
A dangerous malware can be inserted into your email. If it gets opened, it will harvest your information and invade your website.
When your software is outdated, it lacks the upgrades needed to protect against newer and newer threats. It won't perform as properly as before. Therefore, your website will be easier to penetrate and to vandalize.
A malware is also a form of computer virus. It can spread to other affiliated websites and eventually get into your website as well.
Malware Remover - Learn How It Works For You
With all of the given signs of a hacked website, you must have an idea what areas of your website security that's most vulnerable to malware. Though it would be better to wipe out all of that malware on your website,daily and consistent protection will provide more security and stability. Learn the best qualities of a malware remover for your website:
- The capability of a website malware remover to proactively block ANY type of attack on your website.
- The website malware remover continuously monitors the website and alert any security issues.
- The website malware remover can stop all hack attacks and prevent the exploit of vulnerabilities.
- The website malware remover includes a Web Application Firewall (WAF) at all web servers to detect and filter embedded malicious website code.
- The website malware remover can prevent malware penetration.
- The website malware remover is capable of detecting zero-day vulnerabilities
- If you are an online merchant who has to handle credit cards online, then the website malware remover must ensure a simple and automated way for continued compliance with the required PCI DSS standards.
- The website malware remover is checking for possible blacklisting symptoms and warn you - the website owner/webmaster before the website gets blacklisted.
- The website malware remover blocks DDoS attacks and brute force attacks.
- The website malware remover is able to block or mitigate the effects of various types of attacks such as HTTP Flood, User Data Protocol, Simple Service Discovery Protocol and Domain Name Server Denial of Service Attacks.
- The website malware remover can regularly scan for malware and vulnerabilities.
- The website malware remover can make content delivery and enhanced website security through a "caching" content delivery network faster . Ironically, most website software provides only non-caching content delivery, which could be considered as a namesake feature that contributes nothing towards enhancing website security or optimizing website performance.
Cwatch: the Best Website Security Check Tool
With the many different website malware remover tools available on the Internet, cWatch offers the most efficient features for businesses. It is the website security check tool that combines a Web Application Firewall (WAF) provisioned over a Secure Content Delivery Network (CDN). It is a fully managed solution from around-the-clock staffed Cyber Security Operation Center (CSOC) of certified security analysts and is powered by a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) that leverages data from over 85 million endpoints to detect and mitigate threats before they occur.
Luckily, Comodo cWatch can be used by first time users for free. No credit cards needed. If you wish to continue using cWatch further, there's an available, affordable subscription tier for your needs.